Pacific Cup Point System Explained!
There are two components to the Pacific Cup Season.
- Regular Season and Standings.
- Championship Tournament.
Regular Season and Standings – Teams will accumulate points at events.
- Win – 6 pts
- Tie – 3 pts
- Placing 1st overall in a tournament – 5 pts
- Playing in an out of region tournament – 5pts
Regions are divided as follows.
Region 1 – SoCal
Region 2 – NorCal
Region 3 – Arizona
Region 4 – Oregon/Nevada
To be eligible to compete in the Championship Tournament, teams must play in at least 3 events. NARCh Regional Qualifiers will also count as eligible events and carry points towards the Pacific Cup Standings! The NARCh Winternationals and NARCh FINALS WILL NOT COUNT.
The top team in each age group at the conclusion of the regular season will be recognized and receive great prizes prior to the Pacific Cup Championship!
The team that leads in points in each age group will receive –
- Free entry into the Pacific Cup Championships
- Team Photo rink banner to hang at their home rink
- Champion Merchandise
- 2nd and 3rd place point leaders in each division will also receive prizes.